Everybody globally will be worried about Japan got hit by tsunami which might impacted at least 0.5 ~ 1 % of their GDP which Japan was just barely doing positively in the recovery since last 2 years. Will this impact greatly on their economy and stocks which fell about `1.72% in just 1 hour after the TSUNAMI hit.. Will KLSE survive the onslaught on Monday??
1) Trendline - In sideway Trend and heading towards the Downtrend Line again ( Slightly Bearish)
2) Formed - Lower high ( Bearish)
3) MACD - Histogram downwards ( Bearish)
4) RSI - Broke below 50% and heading steeply towards 30% ( Bearish)
5) STO - Bearish crossover and heading downwards Below 80% ( Bearish)
6) ADX - Low momentum and bearish ( Bearish)
7) Candle Stick - Gap down with Black Candle ( Bearish)
If KLSE break below the support level at 1492 (S1), let hope it can be sustain at the lower low Support at 1474 (S2)
If break below this the next support will be at 1446 (S3). Really scary.. So better becareful during this Global Turmoil.