After Digista broke out from the symmetrical triangle and have lose some steam and start to retrace again. Should we collect this again on the support and go for another bullish ride?
1) Trendline - Uptrend ( bullish)
2) Formed higher high- Bullish
3) MACD - bearish crossover (bearish ) and since this is retracing toward the support then enter when it rebounce from the support with 4R1G. ( Need to use RHB for intraday charting from Chartnexus)
4) RSI -broke below 70% (bearish) - Retracement
5) Sto -Broke below 80% and formed bearish crossover ( Bearish)
6) ADX - HIgh momentum and bullish ( Bullish)
7) Candle Stick - Doji Star - ( Bullish) . What is Doji Star?
8) Volume Distribution - High selling pressure by retail investor ( Bearish) but do not worry as you can refer to the chart the volume is retracing too this will be a sign of bullish reversal anytime after the profit taking is completed.