Since Dow Jones is up for consecutive 2 days, we highly believe KLSE will follow the global bull rush together and again CIMB will be always proportional with the KLSE index which most highly to follow the trend.
1) Trendline - downtrend- (Bearish)
2) Formed lower low - (Bearish)
3) MACD -Bullish Crossover (Bullish)
4) RSI - Broke above 30% (Bullish) -
5) Sto - Formed Bullish Crossover and broke above 20% (Bullish)
6) ADX - high momentum and Bearish( Bearish)
7) Candle Stick -Hammer with Bullish Engulfing (Bullish) Sweet!!
If KLSe goes up and together CIMB break the resistance at 6.94~6.96 it will be a good go for a short punt
Entry Price 6.96
Resistance 7.33 and 7.67
Support at 6.8