Everybody must be excited and talk about stock now because it is bullish but not sure whether short term or long term.. Why Short Term, because Europe just mention they will propose a plan to help Greece but will it succeed this time or will it happen again? No one will know about it so let just follow the trend whether it is short or long term..
1) Trendline - downtrend- (Bearish)
2) Formed lower low - (Bearish)
3) MACD -Below 0 but 3R1G (Bullish)
4) RSI - Going to reach 30% (Bullish) - and break above it will be a Buy Buy Signal
5) Sto - Formed Bullish Crossover and heading toward 20% (Bullish)
6) ADX - high momentum and Bearish( Bearish)
7) Candle Stick -Hammer with Bullish Engulfing (Bullish) Sweet!!
Broke the Resistance at 1352 and sky rocket up and close at 1364. With this momentum it may reach to the next resistance at 1370 and 1397
Entry Price 1371
Resistance 1397 and 1424
Support at 1352 and 1342