Google Ad Choice

Saturday, February 12, 2011

My 2011 Portfolio - Too Greedy














This is my latest portfolio which is still bad due to greediness...

My mistake
1) UEMLAND - CC - should have sold at 0.205 because it meets my 10% goal but i was expecting it can break up further like my DRBHICOM-CE ... This is what i call greedy factor which is the purpose i am blogging. To train myself follow my own rules....





 


Even though we have a good TA rules to follow and the most important is discipline and mental strength to follow it..  Boy boy many more years to learn this......

Would it be better it we use the Trailing Stop and Automated Profit Taking system in Forex to place our buy price and sell price automatic and when it hits our target it will automatically process for us..





No comments:

Post a Comment

NUFFNANG ADS